Everyone is on a "Learning Journey", and, for many, being able to access CPD resources when they need them, 24/7, 365 days of the year, would be ideal.
These clips are my way of being equitable with those I support, in my role as an eLearning Adviser.
When appropriate,time permitting, I'll add clips for all of you to access at a time that suits you.
The clips will, in general, be about technologies that can be used by learning providers, and their stakeholders, to enhance current practice.
This playlist is, one of a number of playlists, on my YouTube Channel. Find out more at...
Embeded CLIPS, below, include...
- Slide Show Shortcuts: Enhance your presentations , when using PowerPoint (May 2013);
- How-To Embed Websites in PowerPoint: This video is provided to help practitioners and learners embed websites into PowerPoint (May 2013);
- Convert PowerPoint to Video: This CPD is aimed at practitioners and/or learners who would like to convert their PowerPoint Presentations into video clips(May 2013);
- Videos Without Distractions : This CPD is aimed at practitioners and/or learners who would like to open any video clips, hosted on YouTube, full screen; removing all distractions (June 2013).
- QR code Generator using a Google Spreadsheet: This CPD is designed to help Practitioners, and/or learners, to create QR codes and to save them, as a Library, in a Google Spreadsheet. (July 2013)
Note: The formula needed is...
=image(“https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?chs=150×150&cht=qr&chl=” & A2)
- Inserting images in cells in Google Spreadsheets: This CPD is designed to help Practitioners, and/or learners, to insert images, in a Google Spreadsheet. (September 2013)
- Padlet Overview: This CPD is designed to provide Practitioners, and/or learners, with an overview of Padlet. (October 2013)